woah...

First of all...

Emergency Couple

This is a must see romantic thingy. Second of all...why tf am I watching romantic shit when I am alone af....
Yeah, good questions.
BUT AAAAHHWWWW I am melting for real (go Doc <3) ....actually I finished it. And a few other.
I seriously have an issue here....
ALso...my heart is feeling better---in 8 months for the first time. Maybe it's the medicine or just that I am accepting what I was fighting against, but there was always a ...little aching. A dull pain that I so got used to that I didn't even notice if it was gone. There are more times when it's there than it's not.
But it's getting better. So I guess all is good.
----
Wooah pancakes are really my thing...specially when you eat it for main and desert as well....there is a cool place that I officially love now. WE went there with the family and it was sooo guuud.
Wow 10/10!
-----
November....I wonder if I should go back to England or not. I don't want to stay there alone. Rather....I don't want to spend time there by myself, sleeping alone, waking up alone....eating alone.
At the same time it's calling me....that HyperJapan thing....I wanna go back there and get some cool anime merch <3
So wat do.... :(

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

-eeeee- fail.