Ashes of Eden



I like rain. Rain washes away every thought I have and just let's me see all my tears as if nature was in sync with me. I was bathing in my tears yesterday. 
They say say either sleep nothing when you are upset or waay too much. Sleeping too much is on for me now. I have no motivation to get out of bed, so I just sleep away the morning, the afternoon...the evening...so I don't have to get up and do something. I feel so much worse than before. Not even my computer can get me out of bed nowadays. That's bad. I can't even touch the only thing that used to keep me alive. Once a week? Maybe that's accurate. I don't feel the need to go and do something.

I am the worst. I wonder what's up now...or is it just my life to be sad now?
I am going crazy I swear to God.

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

-eeeee- fail.

woah...