Happy...ending?!
" I'd feel happy just by looking at him. I still hope something would happen. But we really broke up. When can I forget about this and finally move forward?I don't think of him that often anymore and I also feel slightly relieved. But I still think about him deep down inside. But once we've broken up we can never return to the way we were before. I hope one day...I can smile as I think about the happy memories I had with Hana-kun." -Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi
YES! This manga is absolutely amazing <3 For some technical reasons (bruhuhu) I can't watch any anime anymore...BUT I can read manga, so I do exactly that and I found this gemstone. This is about a girl, falling in love with a bad guy, who is not a bad guy at all...but stuff happen. She doesn't get it, but they break up...and she suffers a lot, deciding not to talk about it. Only difference is, here, she gets a happy ending, where the guy realizes why he pushed her away. Deciding to get her back. Like she is a real studybug so he gets his grades up to prove that he wants her back seriously. So sweet *-* Even though the girl did not give in first....I think this is how problems should be dealt with. Facing them head on, not running away from them.....And they are together happy ever after... blah, blah,blah xD
So, that's about that, it is a lovely piece of art and the story is great. Also, I am getting better at driving (muhahaha)....run if you see me behind the steering wheel. Srsly. No joking, I could still hit anyone...I tend to panic very easily XD But I can do this! To achieve the greater good...which is to go out by myself, driving a car. Every weekend. huh....so much work...I am tired already just mentioning it xD
(my roses from International Women's day...aren't they cute? *_* )
YES! This manga is absolutely amazing <3 For some technical reasons (bruhuhu) I can't watch any anime anymore...BUT I can read manga, so I do exactly that and I found this gemstone. This is about a girl, falling in love with a bad guy, who is not a bad guy at all...but stuff happen. She doesn't get it, but they break up...and she suffers a lot, deciding not to talk about it. Only difference is, here, she gets a happy ending, where the guy realizes why he pushed her away. Deciding to get her back. Like she is a real studybug so he gets his grades up to prove that he wants her back seriously. So sweet *-* Even though the girl did not give in first....I think this is how problems should be dealt with. Facing them head on, not running away from them.....And they are together happy ever after... blah, blah,blah xD
So, that's about that, it is a lovely piece of art and the story is great. Also, I am getting better at driving (muhahaha)....run if you see me behind the steering wheel. Srsly. No joking, I could still hit anyone...I tend to panic very easily XD But I can do this! To achieve the greater good...which is to go out by myself, driving a car. Every weekend. huh....so much work...I am tired already just mentioning it xD
(my roses from International Women's day...aren't they cute? *_* )

Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése