Something positive
Last week, I had a wonderful Wednesday out in the wild....okay, not that wild. I took my day off and ventured into a beautiful castle and garden. If the walk there wasn't an hour long....like, literally I did not have the best walking shoes on, so it felt like eternity....Anyways, It was gorgeous.
It was on the coastline (dunno what's with me and coastline castles these days), lovely warm breeze, so everything was perfect. Finally, I thought I could get to wear more girly clothes....but England likes to prove me wrong....It's raining again. :(
I am going home soon! I can't wait! Away from this rainy place, back to sunshine and paradise :D
I need to think about what and how I will take home...after all, I have to slowly bring everything home from here......I am so clueless :0 Helps plzz XD
The most boring thing is packing, when you go on a holiday.....oh, about holidays...I AM GOING TO VENICE this year!!! Before it disappears from the globe, the sinking city of Italy. Yep, something very nice to look forward to :3
(PS.: I need games to play....i am bored af)
Here's two pictures from that sunny, lovely and...deceiving weather day....I miss you, please come back!
It was on the coastline (dunno what's with me and coastline castles these days), lovely warm breeze, so everything was perfect. Finally, I thought I could get to wear more girly clothes....but England likes to prove me wrong....It's raining again. :(
I am going home soon! I can't wait! Away from this rainy place, back to sunshine and paradise :D
I need to think about what and how I will take home...after all, I have to slowly bring everything home from here......I am so clueless :0 Helps plzz XD
The most boring thing is packing, when you go on a holiday.....oh, about holidays...I AM GOING TO VENICE this year!!! Before it disappears from the globe, the sinking city of Italy. Yep, something very nice to look forward to :3
(PS.: I need games to play....i am bored af)
Here's two pictures from that sunny, lovely and...deceiving weather day....I miss you, please come back!


Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése