Pointless, really...

I like this picture....I feel like it represents the way I feel about what happened...
Yay, another pointless post xD

Just saying....I sometimes feel okay, like...I could get over him, then all of a sudden a random memory flashes in...Our first kiss, first date...how he forgot our 1,5 year anniversary...it was last December. Yes, ofc I remember. I remember everything. I was waiting for him to mention it....that was another night, when I silently fell asleep next to him. Or his birthday....one day he asked me if I knew the date...or when we got together. Ofc I do. I did, and I always will. It was supposed to be a joke, but he took it so seriously. I even laughed. I should have told him I knew them. Now, i can't even give him a present. So pointless...thinking about this, but I can't help it.

I was crying a lot since I came to the UK. Most of the time it was because of him.
Was I oversensitive? I don't think so...Who wouldn't cry when they have their "significant other" and he can't even spare 10 minutes for a call a day....
It is called SIGNIFICANT other, because the other person matters to you...or at least, should matter.
Funny thing, we could never get drunk together. I can only drink when I am sad...and I never felt the need of getting drunk next to him. Even after all the things that have happened.
Nowadays, my alcohol intake...well, let's say...has increased drastically.
And why do I mention this, you ask...because I am going out drinking once again...I need something to help me escape. This pointless reality I have found myself in.... 

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

-eeeee- fail.

woah...