Ahol kezdodik....Part 1

"You don't get to do that, to... To come into somebody's life, make them care, and then just check out. I'm staying. The matter is settled.
Walking Dead

Sajnos a magyar billentyuzetem az eppen...nincs velem. Szoval valoszinuleg angolul fogom folytatni a kis szosszenetet. Furcsa. Azt hittem, hogy ez a korszak mar mogottem all. A blogolas. De Itt kezdodott. Es itt is er veget. 2? 2 vagy eppenseggel tobb eve mar hogy bejegyzest irtam. Mert akkor a mennyekben voltam. Magas felhokon. De leestem, es nagyon durva itt a fold. Hideg, kopar. Es remeny nelkuli.

Then, from now on, in english. Not because I really want to. I don't have my hun. keyboard so I'll have to manage with this. It is 21st February, 2017...i guess you can read the headline. It's been more than 2 months since my world had crumbled and burnt up around me. With me in it. In 2015 I met a boy...yes, THAT boy...who I have mentioned below. T...him. And we became a couple. The best in the world. We have gotten to know each other in a game. Star wars. No big deal, I have met countless good fellas there. I thought he was just another. It was like fate...yeah I know, coming here with my big words like "Faaaatteee aand Deeestinyyy" , but hey, it was magical. I didn't even want to be there first. Then, it just happened. One call, a sentence, then I saw him. First I fell in love with his voice. God damnit, he has a sexy, sexy voice. Then I saw his face, more importantly his smile. I was in biig trouble. So one night, we were drunk and we mustered up the courage to ask each other out. He flew to my country (cause obviously, we were not in the same one, for simpleness sake) and I was never that nervous in my life. I was worried. What if he doesn't come? Yet there he was, looking all around the place, for me. When we saw each other from across the room, we started running....and I never embraced someone that strong in my life. It was a beginning of a fairy tale. I shit you not. And everything was perfect. But all fairy tales have difficulties. This one was no different.
I....I thought...everything was meant to be. With him by my side. That now, after all I've been through...I could keep someone instead of losing....So we decided, that....I was ready to move countries. To be with him. What a mistake.

To be continued.

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

-eeeee- fail.

woah...